Requesting A Donation
The San Diego Chargers are delighted to support a wide range of charities and community organizations each year by providing memorabilia and other items for auctions, raffles and events.
Depending on the nature of the event, donations may include: photos, signed footballs, special limited edition footballs, team apparel and other merchandise. With this process, the Chargers are able to assist more than 2,000 organizations annually. PLEASE NOTE: Chargers game tickets are not available for donation due to limited availability and other restrictions.
- All donation requests must be submitted through the online form below. Phone, fax, and email requests are NOT accepted.
- All requests must be submitted six (6) weeks prior to your event.
- Charitable organizations must have a 501(c) (3) status to be considered. No third party requests.
- Due to the large volume of requests received, the Chargers have established a Southern California only policy with priority going first to San Diego County.
- Donated items can be picked up at Chargers Park; 10:00am-5:00pm, Wednesday - Friday only. Organizations located more than 35 miles from Chargers Park will have their items mailed.
- Due to strict NFL guidelines prohibiting association with gambling, even for charity, we are unable to donate to gambling themed events.
- Please attach a letter on your organization's letterhead explaining your event, the date, and how the Chargers can assist.
- Use of the San Diego Chargers name, logos and trademark and/or any advertising that implies the support or sponsorship of an event by the San Diego Chargers, San Diego Chargers Community Foundation or the NFL must be approved in writing by the San Diego Chargers Community Relations Department.
- There are NO exceptions to the above guidelines. Our policies allow us to be very generous with donations, however, submitting a request does not guarantee you will receive a donation.
Thank you for your interest in the San Diego Chargers. We wish you much success with your event!